At ano naman itong kalokohan ni Villar na "Anti-Obscenity and Pornography Act of 2008" na sa paraan niya ng paglalarawan ng pornograpiya e mukhang pinababalik tayo sa pre-Lady Chatterley's Lover era--at kung ipapasa ito at susundin talaga e mukhang kailangang i-ban sa bookstores kahit ang mga nobelang gaya ng One Hundred Years of Solitude, The Unbearable Lightness of Being, at halos lahat ng iba pang nobelang nagustuhan ko--kahit ang Cubao 1980 at mga aklat ng Cubao ni Tony Perez! O kahit ang mga tula ni Ma'am Beni (Santos). (At paano ang blowjob scene sa nobela kong Walong Diwata ng Pagkahulog--na nangyari pa naman sa isang pampublikong lugar!)
Narito ang paglalarawan ni Villar sa kaniyang mga "critical terms":
a) "Obscene" refers to anything that is indecent or offensive or contrary to good customs or religious beliefs, principles or doctrines, or tends to corrupt or deprave the human mind, or is calculated to excite impure thoughts or arouse prurient interest, or violates the proprieties of language and human behavior, regardless of the motive of the producer, printer, publisher, writer, importer, seller, distributor or exhibitor such as, but not limited to:
(1) showing, depicting or describing sexual acts;(b) "Pornographic or pornography" refers to objects or subjects of film, television shows, photography, illustrations, music, games, paintings, drawings, illustrations, advertisements, writings, literature or narratives, contained in any format, whether audio or visual, still or moving pictures, in all forms of film, print, electronic, outdoor or broadcast mass media, or whatever future technologies to be developed, which are calculated to excite, stimulate or arouse impure thoughts and prurient interest, regardless of the motive of the author thereof.
(2) showing, depicting or describing human sexual organs or the
(3) showing, depicting or describing completely nude human
(4) describing erotic reactions, feelings or experiences on sexual female breasts; bodies; acts; or
(5) performing live sexual acts of whatever form.
(c) "Mass media" refers to film, print, broadcast, electronic and outdoor media including, but not limited to, internet, newspapers, tabloids, magazines, newsletters, books, comic books, billboards, calendars, posters, optical discs, magnetic media, future technologies, and the like.
(d) "Materials" refers to all movies, films, television shows, photographs, music, games, paintings, drawings, illustrations, advertisements, writings, literature or narratives, whether produced in the Philippines or abroad.
(e) "Sex" refers to the area of human behavior concerning sexual activity, sexual desires and instinct, and their expressions.
Mukhang mabibilanggo kami nina Chingbee (Conchitina Cruz) at Kimi (Katrina Tuvera) sa binabalak naming antolohiya ng erotika tungkol sa "loss of virginity" na noong Sabado lang nang gabi e pinag-uusapan namin at mag-eextend kami ng deadline (kasabay ng pag-aanunsiyo ng mga natanggap mula sa mga unang nagpasa).
Kung saka-sakali, maligayang pagbabalik, Urbana at Felisa!
Pero hahayaan ba natin ito?